Here are a few tips for giving you a better chance of finding work:
- Travelling a few extra miles will give you a better chance of finding work
- Having experience in the Post Office will give you more flexibility and the knowledge to work in any given area
- Retail experience is always handy as many Post offices have a retail counter
- Keeping on top of updates, phone calls and messages from Relief Agency. If you do not respond to us, we can not give you work!
- Spread the word in your local areas and notify sub postmasters about Relief Agency.
- Make a few sales to make an impression whenever you are working for Relief Agency. This will increase your confidence and boost your profile.
We have found that these 6 points are crucial for a new starter to become a regular point of contact with Relief Agency.